CDC is known for Mustangs. We are experts when it comes to Mustangs and we don't often play outside of that lane. But once and a while we get an opportunity to build something outside of our lane and everyone gets excited. A few years back we built a bad ass, all-terrain 1967 Mustang Convertible (surprise) for a customer who wanted the ultimate go-anywhere Mustang. Done. We knocked it out of the park and he still rips the car around on his farm. As bad ass as that Mustang is there are obviously off-road scenarios that it can't quite tackle.
Enter the Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG which we internally dubbed the, "Panzer Wagon". It was the customers older G-Wagon and so he wanted to breathe some new life into the vehicle. And that we did, the parts list on this vehicle is pretty extensive.
- TIBUS Portal Axle Conversion - 5" Lift
- TIBUS Beadlock Wheels wrapped in 37" BFG Mud Terrains
- KING DTD Spec Shocks w/ External Reservoirs
- Carbon Fiber Fender Flares
- SLIMLINE Roof Rack w/ roof access ladder
- Snorkel Intake
- Brush Guard w/ ARB 6" LED Lights
- WARN Winch
- Spare tire relocated onto the roof
- Spare Tire
These modifications really gave the G55 a whole new stance and capabilities!