Purpose of Policy
CDC has developed and maintains a customer website that features all CDC products and other relevant information. We are focused on ensuring that CDC products are well-positioned and easily accessible to help support our distribution partners in the marketing and sales for CDC products.
Policy and Guidelines
In order to help promote and direct end-users to distribution partners who can provide the exceptional experience customers have come to expect, we have developed a policy in order to achieve that experience. CDC will determine, if a distributor's website meets any and all requirements and reserves the right to alter the eCommerce Policy or remove any distributor's link from CDC's website at any time.
CDC requires the following to maintain Distributor Status:
- Distributor in good standing
- Comply with CDC's Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP)
- Prominently display ownership of website with distributor name and/or logo and make clear that it is separate from any CDC logos
- Distributor's website will be professional and display accurate high resolution images of CDC products, contain accurate product content, and otherwise offer an exceptional user experience as determined by CDC.
- Carry full line of CDC products on website
- Provide CDC with a company logo to be used as a link to the distributors website
Distributors who make significant investments in CDC products, as well as their own website, can qualify to become a Stocking Distributor. CDC will promote these distribution partners by prominently displaying the Stocking Distributor Logo on CDC's main webpage with a direct link to the distributor's website.
For further information on becoming a Wholesale Distributor or Stocking Distributor, click on the links below:
Wholesale Terms and Conditions